So, I got my contacts today. I have it for a month, trial period. First day’s report. It itches!
I don’t feel confident wearing contacts and I already forgot which one’s right or left. It takes forever to put in, almost impossible to take out.
I can feel something stuck between the eye and lens and it irritates me. I’m not sure if it’s a beginner thing and my eye’s are adapting but it feels not normal. I still feel something wrong with me right eye.
- From Wills Eye Hospital, A Warning About Halloween Costume Contact Lenses (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Word of Advice from Eye Care Doctorsc (contactsatcost.wordpress.com)
- Cosmetic contact lenses may cause blindness, warn doctors (globalnews.ca)
- Contact Lenses for Eye Wellbeing and Improved Vision (contactsatcost.wordpress.com)
- Managing Vision Disorders Using Eye Contacts (danielvarners.wordpress.com)
- Contact lenses in market (bestbrandedcontactlensesonline.wordpress.com)
- Color Contact Lenses For Halloween May Carry Blindness Risk (wreg.com)
- Colored Halloween Eye Lenses Can Be Harmful, FDA warns (scienceworldreport.com)
- Important Benefits Obtained from Sophisticated Lenses (contactsatcost.wordpress.com)
- Contacts for Weak Vision and Eye Ailments (contactsatcostdd.wordpress.com)